Konrad is admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia and is a Partner of VNA Legal. He has extensive international and local experience and has been practicing law for approximately 24 years, with over 18 years in Vietnam, where Konrad was previously a partner in LWA Vietnam (formerly Lucy Wayne & Associates) and head of the HCMC Legal practice of DFDL Mekong. He holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from the University of Western Australia.
Before coming to Vietnam, Konrad worked in the corporate/commercial and M&A practices with Minter Ellison in Australia and Simmons & Simmons in Hong Kong. He has extensive international and regional M&A experience, being part of a team working on the PCCW/Telstra joint ventures in Hong Kong and numerous other high profile transactions.
Konrad has gained a vast amount of foreign direct investment experience, regularly advising clients on structuring both direct and indirect investments into Vietnam including the establishment of 100% foreign invested companies, joint ventures and business cooperation contracts. Konrad regularly works with other international law firms on cross-border M&A and financing deals and has a large corporate/commercial and employment law practice.
- •The University of Western Australia
- • Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- • Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia in February1997
- • Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia in 1997
- • Registered in Vietnam as an overseas foreign lawyer
- Languages: English
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org